Thursday, August 23, 2007


well well well... wedding season is over!! This summer Ryan and I went to ALOT of weddings including our own! We got married May 19. It was beautiful! We had the day of our lives that beautiful day in Marble Falls, TX. We are extremely happy with our photographer who captured amazing pictures of our wedding day. Landon, (one of Ryan's old roomates and great friend) filmed the whole thing and did a wonderful job. I have watched it 7 times in 2 weeks and have cried(happy tears) everytime! Ryan is finishing up his last semester of college @ OU and I am working on campus corner @ Take Five! Its alot of fun and I love the people I work with! We are taking this time to really enjoy Norman, Oklahoma and all the friends we have made here. We are most likely moving back to Texas! Which I am pretty excited about! But I do love it here. We are renting a cute duplex close to campus which is very convienent! It has a nice size backyard for our dog Rocky!

No comments: