This week has been kinda "blah". We are in the middle of a big transition. We just bought our first house and now we are just waiting to move in. I feel so lazy cause there is not much to do. Right now, we are still living with Ryan's parents so I do not have a house to clean and groceries to buy and bills to pay. I do not want to get a job yet, cause I want to be able to move into my house with out the stress. Last week I was pretty busy with getting everything ready to close on our house and running errands. This week I feel like I am trying so hard to find things I can do. I know that some people would probably die to be in my place, and when I worked I would have died to be in my place. When I think about doing hair again, I just don't get excited. I don't know if its the thought of doing hair or just getting a job in general. I know that once we move into our house my days will be very busy unpacking and decorating. I am really excited and I know I will enjoy it. Only 2 more weeks. I know I am just throwing a pity party! I am just not used to sitting around all day.
Only four more days for my friend Jackie's wedding!! Last night I went over to her house along with some of her mom's best friends. Her mom cooked dinner for us and we sipped on some wine and discussed last minute details for the wedding. I love weddings and watching them fall into place.
Thursday I am going to go with Jackie and her family to get our nails done. I am really excited and feel special to get to go. It will be fun cause it will just be us and we are going to bring our dinner there and a bottle of wine! =)
Her wedding is going to be beautiful. I can't wait for it to be here and I know can't either.
No comments:
Post a Comment