Lets see, what has been going on in the Martin household......Oh....
*We have been to more weddings.
A co worker of mine Kiley got married on September 20th. It was beautiful! They had it at The Tribute. I had never heard about this place. It is a Country Club in Frisco.
Lauren and Eric got married last weekend. They were so happy and in love! It was a beautiful wedding as well. They are honeymooning in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I am so jealous!
*Some of Ryan and I's best friends have finally moved back "home". We are so excited for Chris and Angela!
*I have to get braces on October 20th. UGH!! That's what I get for rubbing it in to peoples faces that I have never had braces..... I am really not looking forward to it. Please pray that I will remember that it is not the outward appearance that God cares about it is the inward.
*Ryan and I are finally getting involved in our church and meeting some great people.
We joined a small group on Sunday nights. It is a smaller group which I love and everyone is in their 20s or early 30s. We are really excited about getting to know this group and to have them to share our lives with.
Well I know that more has happened in the past couple of weeks, but that is all I have for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment