Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Little Update

tHe FiRsT tRiMeStEr

Wow!! So this first month has gone by pretty slow however I feel blessed compared to others. I have had some nausea and the exhaustion is beyond words. But that is slowly simmering down thank goodness! I am really enjoying being pregnant and can't wait to start showing more. Right now I have a little "beer" belly. I am at the point where I feel like I look pregnant but anyone else that looks at me probably thinks I just have a little bit of a belly. =/
I am already having a hard time buttoning up my pants!! I had to get one of those belly bands. They are the BEST!!
We find out what we are having in April. Until then we are cleaning out our "junk room" and trying to find new places for things. Once we find out we will start the little bambino's nursery! =)
We do not care what we have we just want a healthy bundle of joy!! However we have been told by several people that we are having a girl. I guess we will just have to wait and see!! ;)

2 comments:

Amber Massey said...

Sweet little belly..You are going to be an adorable preggo woman! Can;t wait for more pics :)

Chris and Angela Burnett said...

love it!! :) you are so cute!