Today we went to the doctor and had the "BIG" sonogram. We are having a sweet baby girl!! We are so excited and can not wait to meet her. It was so neat watching her move around in my belly. I actually felt her and saw her move at the same time!! Her feet are up by my belly button and her back is on my left side and her head is down. She was very active in my belly while we were there. The sonogragher said that she was very flexible. She must get that from her daddy.
Her name is Kaisley. We have not decided on a middle name yet.... Any suggestions? I am more motivated to clean out her room and start getting it ready.
After today it defiantly feels more real.
4 comments:
I am so incredibly happy for you & Ry!! I can't wait to meet her! Kaisley Ryne is still my favorite! :) Love you both...and Miss Kaisley!!
Yay for girls! You will love dressing her up and holding your sweet little babe. I love the name you chose. Like Angela said, the middle name Ryne is beautiful with it!! Now you can get to work on that nursery knowing what to plan for! Congrats again!
Congrats ya'll!! We got a huge list of basically everyone in both sides of our families and started from there....going back as far as people could remember. :) Even if you don't end up using any of those names it was good to get a family tree of names. Also, the book "Baby Name Wizard" is the best one I've found by far.
I am so excited for you guys. I love the name you guys are giving her. It is so cute.
Post a Comment