I am so excited about this weather we have had lately. I think I have decided that Spring is my favorite season. The suns out but it's not too hot, the mornings are cool and I LOVE the clothes.
This weekend we celebrated Jesus and had some family time. Kaisley had a blast with her first easter egg hunt....actually she had no clue what was going on...haha! But mommy and daddy had fun!! We had brunch at my parents house then went to Ryan's for an early dinner and went to the 5:30 service at our church which was amazing as always!
K is gettin big!! She's finally starting to fill out a little even though she is still in her 3-6 mo. clothes...
At 7 months she is:
-Waving
-has 2 teeth!
-gettin on all fours but not yet crawling. She does this thing where she scoots backwards....She can pretty much get to where she wants to be but just not by crawling.
-LOVES her sweet tators and apples!!! Thats really all I am making her right now but she like peas and pears too.
-loves to snack on her puffs and feels like such a big girl when she does!!
-takes 3 naps. 9am, 12pm and around 3pm.....on a good day...
-wakes up anywhere from 7-7:30 and goes to bed around 7-7:30
-loves her cousin Major!! He can always make her laugh and he doesnt even have to do anything! it's precious!!
Here are some pictures of the last month. ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment