Friday, September 14, 2012

H54F

A lot of stuff to be thankful for this week! (and last week... Combining the two once again.)

1. KK Started school. We were both very ready for it. She loves her teachers an has met some new friends.

2. Our friends just had their healthy baby girl, Ellie. She is precious and such a blessing!

3. K started her first dance class! She is loving it and is doing so well! I might be a little bias but I think she's the best one in there. ;)

4. My little man is one month away from being 1. So crazy to think its already been a year!! I am loving the one on one time I get with him while K is in school.

5. This quote is from the book I've been reading, "purpose driven life". Has been a good one to look over this week.

Yay for the weekend!! Babysitter tonight so we can hang out with some friends at grapefest and then having some sweet new friends over for dinner tomorrow. Going to be a great one!

No comments: