Today was a great day!! Ryan and I just hung out around the house. We got organized and cleaned the house a little bit. Ryan grilled chicken on the grill and I made garlic mashed potatoes and some veges. It was amazing!! After dinner we went to the theater to see "The Bourne Ultimatum". It was really good!! (so were the reeses pieces =] ) Matt Damon is pretty bad ace!!
I am sad cause I left my favorite sweater that I got from New York in the theater...Now I know why I usually never bring one! BLAH! Oh well, we are going to try to call them tomorrow because they did not answer tonight and hopefully someone turned it in. If not then someone has a new pretty sweater! =)

1 comment:
Yeah!! I can follow your blog! I didn't know you had one but I am excited! Glad I got to see you today! Love you Friend!
Post a Comment