Its starting to rain again.... Rain is such a wonderful blessing but at times it can also be so blah! I am sitting here at work with a gloomy view outside. So I thought what a perfect time to blog...
Labor Day weekend was great! Ryan left Thursday night to go hunting at my dad's land. I think there was a total of 30 men out there..... Lets just say he had a blast!! I had to work Saturday so I stayed here in Norman Thursday and Friday night alone. It wasn't too bad, but defiantly weird being at home without Ryan. (however I was able to get a few chick flicks in). I drove to Flower Mound Saturday after work and arrived just in time for the 5pm service at The Village. It was such an amazing sermon like always! Saturday night I got to spend some quality time with my mom and sister which is always needed. We order Cristina's to go (one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Flower Mound.) YUM! I got to hang out with my 2 year old nephew Major. I can't get enough of him. He is ALL boy and you can tell he is 2!! He loves to wrestle and tickle though you never know if he is going to be your friend or not. Depends on the day.
Sunday night Ryan and I went to Cafe Itailia with Ryan's family for his parent's 29th anniversary and his mom's 50th birthday. It was delicious and is now on my list of favorites. Monday morning I met my friend Jackie for coffee and to catch up on life. I miss her so much. But hopefully it wont be too much longer till we are back in the same town again. Monday night my sister and I went to Anamia's for a drink and had a great time. I miss her so much and feel so blessed to be best friends with my sister. We are a lot a like but so different at the same time! I love her to death and cherish our times together!
I drove back to Norman yesterday morning in the rain. It was nice though cause I was able to finish a series I have been listening to through The Village Church. (If you have a minute download some of Matt Chandler's sermons from The Village Church.)
After a wonderful weekend it is so nice to be back in my home with my husband. I think tonight we might rent a movie!! =) I love movie nights!! Especially on rainy days..
No comments:
Post a Comment