Monday, September 10, 2007

A weekend of FUN

This weekend was a lot of fun!! Our friends Jackie and Chris came and stayed at our house. They are so nice and so much fun to hang out with. OU played on Saturday and kicked some butt!! The game was at 11am and Ryan works the games and had to be there at 6:30!! Craziness!! So who got the privilege to take him to work? Me! It was so nice though cause I ended up just going to the new Starbucks on Campus Corner(campus corner is across the street from campus and is filled with cute little boutiques and amazing places to eat...and the salon I work at is located there.) I was able to sit in a comfy chair with a good cup of coffee and read a great book. Although around 7:30 Starbucks was the place to be. When I left at around 9 there was still a line out the door. Game days are crazy on Campus Corner! I love it though! It is so much fun to see everyone dressed in Crimson and ready to go cheer on their team!!

Unfortunately, I had to work so I was not able to watch the game, but we listened to it on the radio. Jackie came and hung out with me while I was working and Chris went to the game. We all met and tailgated after the game. I love to tailgate because you get free food!! =)
Chris and Jackie took us out to eat cause they are so sweet! We went to On the Border(Ryan's favorite pace to eat.) Their queso is amazing!! We sat there forever and just talked about life and watched football. It was so relaxing! After dinner, Jackie and Chris introduced us to Brother's (its a very laid back bar that has really good music.) Ryan really enjoyed it cause they played Red Dirt Country! =) We had a blast with Chris and Jackie and can't wait for them to come back up here and visit us again!

Here are some pictures that I stole from Jackie. I wasn't able to take any cause my camera is broken. =(Jackie and Chris

Ryan and I

Jackie and I before dinner

Ryan and I @ Brother's

Jackie and I @ Brother's

No comments: