The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Ryan Douglass
2. How long have you been together? 4 months and 7 days married, 6 years and 4 days total
3. How long dated? 5 years 8 months
4. How old is your man? 22
5. Who eats more? Him.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did :)
7. Who is taller? Ryan, not by much though!
8. Who sings better? We are both not great. Ryan has a pretty good voice. He thinks I have a good voice...
9. Who is smarter? Ryan.
10. Whose temper is worse? Easy, me.
11. Who does the laundry? I do most of the time... Ryan likes to do his own...
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Ryan....I usually have to take it to the end of the street on trash day though. Ryan forgets! =)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? From what vantage point??? If you're looking at the bed, I sleep on the left side. Its funny cause it was a big discussion on what side we sleep on
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? I think we are both good with the computers. I am better electronically though.
16. Who mows the lawn? Ryan.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do...but there are alot of nights where we just do our own thing. I have discovered that i really dont like cooking.
18. Who drives when you are together? Ryan...sometimes I will
19. Who pays when you go out? I do because I keep the budget...we work on a cash system. But his money is my money and vice versa.
20. Who is most stubborn? We both are!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're both pretty equal on this.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Right now it is pretty even. We are 2 1/2 hours away from both of our parents, so when we come to town we are pretty good about making it equal.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him....I was aiming for his cheek but he turned his head towards me so we ended up kissing... so I guess you could say he did...
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. Who proposed? Ryan
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? We have alot of the same friends... I think its pretty equal..
28. Who has more siblings? Ryan
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Ryan is the leader. But we are both pretty good at coming to eachother for decisions and compromising.
Okay, I think I have to tag 5 people: Jackie, Nicole, Kristi, Angela.... I dont have a 5th...
No comments:
Post a Comment