Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A fun weekend

YEA!! OU won!! Unfortunately I was not in Dallas to celebrate, however I was here in Norman (which was completely empty) and my mom and sister came to visit for the weekend. We had a such a great time!! And it was much needed!!

Ryan left for Dallas Friday afternoon and my sister and mom came in that evening. They met me at my work and we walked over to Victoria's (it's a pasta shop right around the corner from where I work) and had a salad, lots of bread and some pasta. It was yummy! =P To finish it off we walked over to Starbucks and grabbed a latte and sat outside. We chatted and laughed for about 2 hours. Around 11 we headed home and went to bed. I work @ 9 on Saturday mornings and my sister was my first client!! =) We got up went to Panera to have lattes and bagels for breakfast, then headed to the salon. We cut about 12 inches off her hair!! Its really cute. We colored it too!! Wish we took pictures. After work, we went shopping!! I forgot how exhausting shopping is! But we got lots of fun stuff! We ate dinner at The Mont and had margaritas!!=) My sis had a blueberry one and it was amazing!! Sunday morning we woke up early and I decided to ride with them back to Flower Mound. So, we drove to Flower Mound and I surprised Ryan. He was really confused @ first but it made him happy! I got to see my daddy and and Major too!! It was a wonderful relaxing day! Ryan and I drove back to Norman around 8:30. It is so hard for us to leave!! But we both had a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment:

us said...

I am trying SO hard not to count the days until you guys move HOME!