Last weekend Ryan and I drove down to Texas for the weekend to hang out with the Family. On Saturday we went to my great uncle Mac's house for my family reunion. It was so great seeing the family that I don't see that much. We just ate and played games outside. It was a beautiful day! That night Ryan and I met my sister and brother in law Sean in Forth Worth for a Stoney Larue concert. Ryan and I have discovered that we like Fort Worth better than Dallas. It's much more safe and clean!
On Sunday Ryan and I along with Mylie (our puppy), Ryan's Family, and my sister and her family went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was fun watching all the kids (including my nephew Majo
r) run around and play. (We took some cute pictures but I do not have them yet, I will post them later.) Sunday night the
whole family (my parents, Jen, Sean, Major and Ryan's family) went to Cristina's Mexican Restaurant for dinner. I love when our families get together! =)



My parents are in the process of moving. I am very sad to let go of my home, but their new house is very cute and will soon feel very homey! It is on 23 acres! So I will finally have the horse I have always wanted!! There is a barn on the land for the horses. It's HUGE! We are going to use the barn as a game room too!! BARN PARTY!!
Yesterday Ryan got his first job offer!! We are very excited! It's in Dallas, Texas AND it is the job that Ryan really wanted. We are pretty sure we are going to take it. If he takes the job he will start January 7th. Which works out well because he graduates on December 15th, so that gives us time to move and get settled in. Where we are moving, we do not know just yet.
Our friends Chris and Angela are coming tonight to visit for the weekend. They went to A&M and are big fans, so we are all going to the game on Saturday!! They have two boxers (Lilly and Diesel) that are coming with them which will be lots of fun. Rocky and Mylie are going to be so happy to see their cousins!! =)
My sister is coming up on Friday to spend the weekend with us and to see some good friends of hers!! I am really excited cause she is going to the game with us. It will be her first OU game!!Ryan and I feel so blessed! We thank everyone for all your prayers! We have such amazing friends and family!!
1 comment:
It was so nice seeing you guys! We miss you both so much! Can't wait for yall to be closer and come visit all the time! haha
Post a Comment