Thursday, January 31, 2008

MOVING!

We're Moving! Time flies by!! At the beginning of this month we found our first home. Tomorrow we are moving in. Yea!! I can not believe the time is here. We close on our house at 4pm tomorrow and then it is officially ours! We are really excited! So this weekend we will be busy moving and unpacking. I think it will be fun, Ryan on the other hand does not like moving. I am just excited to put things up and decorate. I want it to feel like our home as soon as possible.
On Saturday, I will take a break from moving to help host a baby shower for my cousin Nicole. I am really excited for the shower. My mom, sister and I have had so much fun planning for it. It is going to be very nice and fun. Nicole is due February 25th. She is so ready!! She is having a baby girl and they are going to name her Brynlie. I think that is such a beautiful name. Well I will have some pictures and an update of the weekend soon! Hope everyone is has a wonderful day. If you get a chance pray for my hubby. He is sick and has a meeting today and tomorrow and has to move this weekend. I pray for his strength.
This scripture has been stuck in my head lately: "Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." (Galations 5:25-26)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

can't wait to see your new home! Hope the moving is going great!! Love you!!!

Chris and Angela Burnett said...

YAY!! you have moved into your new home! Can't wait to see it..and you guys too! :) Good luck with the moving!