Wow. Time flies when you're having fun!! I can not believe we are almost have way through February! CRAZY! Ryan and I moved in on Feb. 1st. We have been pretty busy getting stuff done. We have not started decorating yet, but we want to paint the walls first. If I can decide on a color soon then hopefully we will paint by next week. We love our new home. It is perfect for us. We feel so blessed to have a house and for it to feel so homey so soon. I will post some pictures soon of the house and painting process.
This weekend was AMAZING! Ryan and I are blessed with such great friends!! Our friend Angela organized a weekend trip to Burnet, Tx. We left Friday afternoon and returned Sunday evening. She need such a wonderful job!! We stayed at The Avonne. (theavonne.com) I strongly recommend it! It was so beautiful there!! There were 19 of us that went this weekend. We had so much fun finding trails, playing games, making s'more's, cooking out, sitting in the hot tub, I could go on forever. Thank you Angela. Can't wait for next year!
This week, I have been running errands and making phone calls. Unfortunately, Ryan and I will most likely be apart on Valentine's day! =( He has to be at work by 5:30am and has class right after work until 8:45PM. Kinda sucks! He is going to try to get out of class, but if not we will just celebrate another day. I mean shouldn't we be celebrating it everyday??
On Friday, I am having lunch with my friends Jackie and Haley. They are such sweet girls and I can't wait to sit and chat with them. Friday night Jackie and her husband Chris are coming over for dinner! They will be our first guests in our new home!! =) We ALWAYS have so much fun with them. Our gatherings usually consists of food, wine and a deck of cards! Perfect!
Saturday I am going to McKinney Trades Day with my mommy. I am really excited cause I have never been. For those of you who do not know what it it. It's like a mini Canton.
Sunday Ryan and I are trying out Cross Timbers Church in Keller. I am so excited! We are ready to get plugged in somewhere.
Well thats about all that is going on right now with us. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment