Friday night Ryan and I hung out at my Parent's house. They just recently moved west of 35W out in the country. They have a cute house with a barn and a guest house that sits on like 40 acres. They love it! They have 5 cows and my sister and her husband just got 2 donkeys. So I guess you could say my parents now live on a farm! Ha! I love it.
My sister and I cooked a great dinner for the family and we sat down at the table and socialized while we ate. After dinner, our friends Josh, Becca, Andy, and the Burnett's came over to see the house and to hang out. We sat by the fire pit, sipped on some hot chocolate and caught up on life.
Saturday morning we woke up and my sister and I made breakfast for everyone. Ryan and I left and met Chris, Angela, Angela's dad, Lauren and Eric for some lunch at Snuffer's. After lunch we headed home so I could shower up for a big night of fun!!
Jackie's bachelorette party/Lingerie shower was Saturday night. We had a lot of fun. Her sister cooked us a great dinner and after the Lingerie shower we played a couple of games and then
went out to Logan's in Addison. We danced our bootie's off! 5 more days till the BIG DAY!!
Sunday Ryan and I and his parents spent the day eating and watching the cowboys loose. BLAH! enough said!
Today, I am being kinda lazy, I don't have much to do this week so I want to spread it out and not do everything in one day. So I am taking my time getting ready for the day.....
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment