Monday, January 7, 2008

BLESSED!


This morning I woke up feeling very blessed. Ryan and I have been amazed by what the Lord has done these past few weeks. Our move from Norman went well. Our dads and my mom came to help us pack up the cars and repaint our duplex white. I do not know why I had to paint every room in our RENT house a different color. I knew I was going to have to paint it back. Oh well, we actually had a blast doing it. The dads werent to happy about it but they got through it.
We are so happy to be back in the GREAT state of TEXAS!! The holidays were alot of fun. It was so nice to spend time with family. Santa was really good this year! =) For New Years we went to China Springs to visit our best friends Chris and Angela. Our friends Jason and Andrea came too. We had so much fun with them. We always do. While we were there we celebrated Chris's Birthday and New Years, played cars and can not forget to mention almost took a trip to the emergency room... Angela slipped and fell and cut the back of her head. She probably needed stitches but Miss stubborn did not think so.. Haha! She was fine after awhile and we were able to joke around about it.
Alot has already happened this year for Ryan and I.....
Ryan started his first "real" job on Monday. He is really enjoying it. He has already learned so much. He gets along with all the guys he works with. It is better than what he thought!
Ryan and I bought our first house! Yea! It is so adorable. It is in Keller, which is perfect cause it is closer to Ryan's work than Flower Mound. I will have to post pictures once we move in. We are moving in on Febuaray 1st. Less than a month away. I am so excited and can not wait to decorate it.
I have not started looking for a job. I am going to wait until after we move into our house. I have been looking at salons and already have a few in mind.

Like I said before, Ryan and I feel so blessed and are amazed by what the Lord has done. He has answered so many prayers and has guided us through this big transition in our lives.

No comments: