I am at the hospital right now and have been since 9am this morning. It is now 3:45! My cousin Nicole is in labor. YEA!! She is 7 to 8 cm dilated 90% ephased. Whatever that means! I know that she needs to be 10 cm and 100% ephased. So she's getting close! We all guessed when Miss Brynlie would be here. I guessed 5:15. I am hoping I am right cause I think I guessed the earliest time. I can not even imagine when I am in labor. I am going to be so anxious and impatient!! She is doing great though! This whole baby business is making me want one!! shhh don't tell Ry! haha! Nah I am too selfish of my time. I want a little more time of just me and Ryan!!
I will post some more pics when the baby comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment