Saturday, February 23, 2008

Paint, Paint and more Paint!!

All I can think about is paint. For the past week that is all Ryan and I have been doing. We not only painted our kitchen, we added more texture to it. It look GREAT! Ryan textured the walls and then we both painted them and them I glazed the walls. We still have to paint the living room. Our plan is to have it all done by tomorrow. We are ready to be finished. I mean it was fun and all but it get tiring after a while. Especially when every night of the week is painting your walls. We are excited to start decorating. Well, I will do the decorating but Ryan is excited about it feeling more like our home. Next week my goal is to decorate the kitchen and the living room. I am also going to start sending my resume to some salons around Southlake. I am really nervous to start working again. I have enjoyed this time off. But I know it will be good for me to work during the week so I don't get bored. Cause when I get bored I like to shop!! Don't we all?



Last Sunday Ryan and I visited Cross Timbers Community Church. We loved it! We are going to start going there. The main campus is in Argyle and there are two other campuses. One in Denton and one in Keller. We go to the one in Keller obviously and we watch the pastor via satellite. It's not really any different than if he was really there. Its on a huge screen. And we still have our community. And we can still get involved in the church. I can't wait to get involved and get to know the people there. Everyone seems very nice and we saw a lot of younger couples.

I met the neighbors across the street. I am really excited cause she was younger and married. We am hoping to get to know them more. It would be so nice to have some neighborhood friends.

Well I am going to start painting since that is all I do lately. Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Chris and Angela Burnett said...

I LOVE the walls Katie! They look great! You are going to have to give me classes on how to do that! haha :) hope to see yall soon!

Jackie said...

Awesome! I love the walls you def picked the perfect color! Yall did such a great job! Ok love you see you soon!!!