I have not felt like blogging lately and i do not know why.
Well, here's an update on what's been going on.
I GOT A JOB!!! I love it. I am working in Flower Mound at salon called Anna and Friends. It is a great salon and I know the owners which is such a great privilege. It is always good to know who you are working for and know that you can trust them. Last Tuesday was my first day. Last week went so great. I love all the people that i am working with. They were so welcoming. I am apprenticing right now because they do not have a station for me and they like to start new employees off with an apprenticeship to get them familiar with the way their salon works. I am so glad that I am doing it this way. It takes a lot of stress away. I will be working with Molly for about 2 months. She is so great to work with. I am not only helping her out, she is helping me out by re familiarizing me with the Redken color line and quizzing me on techniques.
Not much happened in March. Our weekends were pretty full of fun stuff. Ryan went to my dad's land with a bunch of his buddy's. I went to the River dance @ the Nokia theater with Angela, Lauren and Andrea. It was a lot of fun. Ryan and I went with my family to see Tuna does Vega's. It's hilarious! These 2 men dress up as all different characters including women. It was at Bass Hall which is gorgeous. We ate at a place across the street called Ferre or something. It was very nice and they had great wine!
This weekend was pretty eventful. Friday night we had our friends Jackie and Chris over for dinner which is ALWAYS fun! Saturday I had to be at work at 8. Boo! But it wasn't that bad. I got off early and went straight to Becca and Josh's shower. It was Mexican themed. They had fajitas and quesadillas for lunch from Cristina's which is one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants. They also had a pinata that was filled with candy. It was quite funny watching them try to hit it.
After the shower Ryan and I went to my parents house. They were having a big party at their house all day. It's called a "game dinner" where they cook and eat their "game", which is what they kill throughout the year. Sounds funny but some of the meat is really good. A lot of our friends came over and we all hung out in my parents barn and played some beer pong.
Sunday Jackie, Fallon and I hosted a shower for Jenny at my house. It turned out great and Jenny got a lot of presents. Sunday night Ryan and I met his parents and aunt and uncle in Southlake at Mi Cocinas. After dinner they all came over to see our house.
Today I am off of work. I have to go to Norman for a doctors appointment. I am not too happy about having to be in the car for 5 hours of my day off. However, I happen to have the best mother in the world that had offered to come along for the ride so I will not be by myself. I hope to be like her one day. =)
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Sorry this is so long and wordy.
2 comments:
Hey darlin! So, you are working at Anna and Friends now? That is sooo exciting. Is Beka still working there? Well I will have to come by and see you one of these days.
We had so much fun with yall!! Love you lots friend!
Post a Comment