Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Weekend!

This weekend was eventful like always but a lot of fun. Friday night we went over to my sister and brother in law's house for dinner. Their friends Megan and Blake came over too and we grilled out. Some how the night was separated boys from girls. But that was ok with me cause I am always in the mood for some girl talk.

Saturday I worked till 4, it was very busy in the salon cause a bridal party came in to get up-do's. But it was so much fun watching them get all done up and all excited about the night. Ryan had a boy day with Sean (my brother in law) they went fishing in the morning and hit golf balls at a driving range in the afternoon. Actually you can exactly call it a "boy day" for the simple fact that Ryan had to go to Dream Dinners ( a place where you can prepare your meals and then freeze them until your ready to cook them) and he had to put on an apron and prepare our meals for the month... Haha! I do not think he knew what he was getting himself into. He said it was pretty awkward at the beginning and that he will never go by himself again!! However the women in their told him that he got some brownie points. I think they were pretty impressed. I have trained him right I guess!! JUST KIDDING! He is so great!! I love him so much!! And feel blessed that he was willing to go and do that for me.

After work I came home and freshened up to go out to dinner for Ryan's grandpa's 80th birthday. We went to Tru Lucks. It was a very nice restaurant. Pretty expensive but delicious! After dinner we went to Ryan's Aunt and Uncles to open presents and have cake and ice cream. If you have not had the chocolate cake from Costco, you have to go get it and try it. It is to die for!!!

This morning Ry and I went to church then came back home and cleaned house. We are trying to finish getting our house together. Today we got some shelves for the garage and got it a little more organized. I painted a piece of furniture for the guest bedroom. I am really excited cause I put the crackle stuff on it and now I just need to put the top color on it. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I hope good! Tonight we went to Mimi and Papa's (Ryan's grandparents) house for dinner. They just added a stoned patio to their back yard and wanted us to come and see it and enjoy it. It looks great. They grilled some steaks for us and Ryan's parents and sister. We always have so much fun with them. They love to just sit and talk.

Oh my album came in!! I love it!! It's so nice to have a little book of our wedding to look through to remind us of what a wonderful day it was.

Well, I am tired and going to bed. I am so excited that tomorrow is going to be sunny!! I am going to lay out all day i hope!

No comments: