Hello everyone! Summer is finally here!! Which to Ryan and I means WEDDING SEASON! The past two weekends have been filled with wedding fun! On May 24th , also my birthday, our friends Jenny and Jonathon got married. It was a beautiful wedding and I had a privilege to be in it. The ceremony and reception were in downtown Dallas.



Last wednesday night Ryan and I and some of our friends (The Burnetts, Jason and Unruh) rented a mini van (somehow we did not capture a picture, but it was the coolest van ever) and drove to Omaha, Nebraska for Josh and Becca's wedding. We left around 10PM and arrived around 10AM Thursday morning. It was a long but very fun ride. Their wedding was beautiful. We had a lot of crazy moments from getting lost on the way to the ceremony to rockin out in the mini van around downtown. Here are some pics of the trip.

Me, Patrick and Angela in the backseat of the mini van rockin out!



The Reception

The boys taking the 5hr. energy shot to stay awake!

Jason's hip cramp
This is a picture of me at the casino on the slot machine that I won $14 from just $1. (this was my first time to ever step into at casino)

1 comment:
I love all your pictures Katie!! It looks like all the weddings were so fun. It made me laugh to see all you guys pilled into the van. What a fun trip!!
Post a Comment