Thursday evenings at our house are now designated to lawn care! I did not realize how much of a workout you could get from working in the yard. Today we didn't get a lot done cause there is so much to do. We kinda missed the whole spring cleanup thing. Ryan mowed and I cut the bushes down and trimmed the vines. It looks a lot better but still needs some work. Working on our yard made it more real to me that we have our own home, It made me appreciate it more.
The last couple of weeks have been great. Nice and relaxing. We have been so busy the last couple of months that we do not know what to do with all of this time. But we are figuring it out pretty quickly.
I am completely on my own now at work. I started a new schedule where I only work 3 days a week. In July I will start working Mondays though. But it has been kinda nice. I have been able to go on lunch and coffee dates with my girlfriends, sis and mom. I have more time to run my errands and get stuff done around the house.
Well i do not feel like writing anymore. toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment