Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's been awhile! I am starting to realize that I am not much of a blogger. But I am trying to get better.

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Wednesday night we spent the night at Ryan's parents house. We played Pictionary. Guys verses girls. Girls won! (i think) Thursday we got up and had some coffee and read the paper (sounds so old of us...haha). Then, Ryan and I went for a run. It was beautiful outside! We went over to Ryan's grandparents for lunch and watched the Cowboys game. Then around half time went over to my aunt's house for dinner. (yes we had two thanksgiving dinners!) We watched the Texas/Texas A&M game and played games. I love the holidays because I get to hang out with my family and eat A LOT!

Ryan's birthday was last weekend. He is the big 2-4!! His birthday fell on the same day as the Big 12 Championship game, so we decided to have a party. It was fun and OU won thank goodness.


I can not believe there are only 2 more weeks till Christmas. I still have a lot of shopping to do. I am so excited though!! We decorated our house for Christmas all last week. We had nothing to begin with so we had to go get all the basics. It was so fun decorating! I love our house right now. I wish we could keep it like this all year around. =) I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And I wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Enjoy this time of year! Enjoy your families and the happiness that is in the air! SMILE!! =)

No comments: