Monday, November 17, 2008

8 Things...

I was tagged by Amber. These are fun. Thanks.


8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1) Desperate Housewives (silly show I know!)
2) Brothers and Sisters (SO GOOD)
3) One Tree Hill (you have to start this show from the beginning)
4) Private Practice
5) The Office
6) Grey's Anatomy(so glad Haun is off the show!)
7) LOST
8) all cooking shows

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.) Cafe Itailia
2.) Spring Creek Barbeque
3.) Cristina's
4.) Esparza's
5.) Vinny's
6.) Panera Bread
7.) BJ's Brewhouse
8.) La Madeline


8 Things that happened today
1.) Made my hubby lunch
2.) Went to work out class
3.) Grocery shopped at Wally World
4.) Watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters on DVR
5.) Laundry
6.) Made banana chocolate chip Bread.
7.) Went to the bank, Home Depot, and Target
8.) Helped Ry hang stuff in our bathroom

8 Things I look forward to:
1) Ryan and I's Bible Study on Tuesday nights
2.) Thanksgiving and Christmas
3.) Decorating for Christmas
4.) Date nights with my Hubby
5.) Christmas parties
6.) Talking with all my girlfriends (including my mom and sis)
7.) Spending time with famiy over the holidays
8.) Snow days!!

8 Things on my wish list:
1) Curtains
2) Paint cabinets in bathroom
3) Get Christmas decorations
4) Finish Decorating our bedrooms
5) Clean out Garage
6) Get rid of some of my clothes
7) Get an Iphone
8) Learn how to use my Mac


8 People I tag:
1) Angela B.
2) Megan W.
3) Mandy H.
4) Laren J.
5) Lauren H.
6) Jackie M.
7) Sister
8) Kristi K.

No comments: