Well we decorated our house a couple of weeks ago for Christmas. I love my house like this. It adds so much. I am going to feel like my house is so empty and blah whenever we have to take it all down.
I can not believe Christmas is a week away. Did it come really fast this year or is that what happens when you get older? I am not sure but it came way to fast! But I am super excited about it. I love spending time with my family and all the food. Starting Saturday Ryan and I have four Christmas parties in a row. It will be really fun. I hope to take a lot of pictures this year. Last year I didn't and I took only one picture over Thanksgiving. I am so bad at that!!
Well I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas, and do not forget the real meaning of Christmas.
1 comment:
Jordan and I have tons of Christmas' this weekend, too!! I have 3 on Saturday and 2 back to back on Sunday!! Whew, get ready for it! Your house is ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment