We are almost finished clearing out all the junk in her room. We are having a garage sale this Friday and it will be so nice to get rid of all of it. The changing table came in today and the crib will come in mid May. I have yet to decide on her bedding. My mom and I went today to look at fabric. I found some ideas and a lady that might be able to help us out with making it. YEA! It is all coming along and the day when our little Kaisley comes will be here before we know it.
We are still not sure on a middle name for her. Help us out! Here are a few that we like. Let us know what you think. Grace, Anaiah, Eliah and Machaiah. ( I know that the last three are different and probably difficult for you to figure out how to pronounce them, but they are biblical and each have meaning to them which we thought was neat)
2 comments:
Hey Katie and Ryan,
I vote for Grace.
Can't wait for her to get here!
Love you guys!
Debbie
Katie,
You look so cute! I wish yall the best and will keep you in my prayers!
Kelley Claunch
Post a Comment