Who says pregnant girls cant wear bikini's? Today I went to my neighbors house to lay out by her pool. She goes out of town often and always offers her pool to us. Since today was such a beautiful day i thought I might try to get a little sun...In privacy of course!!
I have 3 1/2 more months to go! This journey has gone by pretty fast. The baby room is coming along, my mom helped me paint the room last week. We decided on a a golden beige color. It is really pretty and is going to look so good with the bedding, which is coming in 2 weeks!! As soon as I get the bedding in the room I will take a picture of it and post it. The crib is here and halfway put together. I need Ryan to help me finish it.
Well besides my growing belly there is not much going on around here. Ryan and I are just getting ready for our little bundle of joy. We started a part time business a few months ago and Ryan is doing a great job getting it going. We are meeting some amazing people through the whole experience and learning a lot about ourselves. Life is great!!
3 comments:
Love this pic!! You are such a cute little pregnant mommy!!!
OH Katie you are so pretty!! I love you friend ... can't wait to meet Kaisley!!
You are too cute!! :)
Post a Comment