This last weekend my aunt and cousins threw me a baby shower. It was beautiful!! They did such a great job putting all the details together and preparing for it. There were a ton of family and friends there and it was so nice to see everyone. They started the shower off with munchies and mingling and then we played some cute games. Also they passed out cards where everyone had to guess my due date, Kaisley's weight and length, eye and hair color and give me a little advice. I opened a TON of presents!! I thought they would never end. =) Let's just say Miss Kaisley is going to be one well dressed little girl!! =) I got a lot of nice things. I am very blessed with such wonderful friends and family!!
I am 34 weeks now and just waiting patiently for her to get here. Her laundry is done and her room is set up! This is the longest part of the pregnancy so far. I thought it would go by fast with the showers and getting everything set up but not really.... I think it is finally just hitting me and I just can not wait to meet her!! =) We still have one more shower and some more things to get before we are completely ready for her to be here, but we have some time. I go to the doctor tomorrow for a regular check up and I think I will start going weekly after this one. Tonight we have our second birthing class. It is going well. We have 4 other couples in there. They are all very sweet and I am excited to get to know them more. Our educator is so helpful and nice. I am glad we decided to take the class.
Well that is all I have for now. I will keep you posted on any new updates.
1 comment:
You look beautiful! I can't wait to see all the fun things you got! :)
Post a Comment