Saturday, October 24, 2009

A little update




i really need to get better about blogging because by the time I think about it weeks have gone by and I have tons to write about. oh well....

My baby girl is 2 months. Oh my how the time flies!!! She is absolutely adorable if I don't say so my self!! =) She is growing up so fast. She started cooing and smiling 2 weeks ago. It is one of the greatest things to have your baby look at you and smile. She is getting better about holding her head up. We sat her in her Bumbo chair for the first time last night and she did great. She loves to lay on her activity gym and stare and coo at all the funny animals. Oh and she loves bath time.

Last weekend was OU/TX and even though OU lost, it was a great weekend. The Penlands came down for the game and stayed with us. Kaisley was so excited to see Tatum. =) We went to the Delays to watch the game with the Manacks, Penlands and Burnetts. It was fun to get all the kiddos together. I can't wait for them to be able to play together.

This week was my first week back to work. Our moms are watching Kaisley which made it so much easier to go back. We feel very blessed to have our families close by. I actually only worked two days because I came down with the flu on Thursday. Bummer!! It has been very hard to stay away from my baby but hopefully it won't be much longer. Today is our annual family reunion and I am obviously missing it which I am very upset about! =( Ryan still went and took Kaisley with him because none of the family has met her yet. So I am sitting here at my house while all my family is together... Okay enough of being negative!

Kaisley had her 2 month check up this week and it went very well. She is 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 1/4 in. She is getting so big!! We have started "tummy time" a couple of times a day. She actually likes it. They say that most babies don't like it.

Well thats about all the updating I can do today. I will try to update at least monthly.

1 comment:

Red High Heels said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Katie!!! Congratulations on your precious little miracle!