Sunday, June 17, 2012

7 Months

 No one ever warned me of how fast time flies with each kid. I feel like just yesterday I was holding him for the first time!! My favorite thing is when K and him get into little laughing spells. The sound of your kids laughing together is probably one of the sweetest gifts from God. =)

At 7 months Eli is:
-sitting up with out support for the most part. He is so active that he ends up falling over.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do when this boy starts crawling... He is starting to rock back and forth when he's on his tummy =)
-He loves food!!! He eats sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini, pears, apples, bananas and avocados.
-He sleeps from 7:30-7:30 and naps 3 times a day. Usually around 1 1/2 - 2 hours at each. He loves to cuddle but if he's too tired he just wants to go straight to his crib so I don't rock him as much as I wish.
-I feed him 5 times a day and he eats solids 3 of those meals.
-He is not to crazy about baths. I started bathing him with K and I think he's a little overwhelmed... He'll get use to it though!

No comments: