I'm a little behind on my High Five for Friday but it gives you a little glimpse of my crazy busy week/weekend. (I'll go into detail in another blog)
1. Last weekend we went out with some of our best friends. They are such a blessing to us! We all went to high school together so we have such a neat bond. We try to meet up with out kids for dinner every 6 weeks or so. Each time a different couple is assigned to pick what we do. We named our special meetings "Book Club". It's been great to have those designated nights with them to catch up and have good conversations with out crazy kids running around us. (in 3 1/2 years we have gone from no kids to 8!!) Crazy I know!
2. Monday I met up with some friends at the Trophy Club Community Pool. WOW! That place is awesome! Kaisley absolutely loved it. It's a giant splash area with fountains and slides and the deepest part was only a foot deep. AND there were life guards so I didn't feel like I had to stay 2 feet from K the whole time. We will definitely be taking a weekly trip there the rest of summer.
3. Found a little taste of heaven! YUMMY! (however not sure how they can charge $3.48 for this...will be keeping my eyes open for coupons!)
4. This was by far the highlight of my week. I'm never one of those lucky shoppers that get in on all the secret sales BUT I did this week. Target has a yearly(or maybe twice a year) clearance on some of their toys. They do not advertise so it's all by word of mouth. I got to be a part of it! It felt so cool shopping the toy isle with barely anyone there getting some crazy good deals. So much better than black friday! This is only have of what I got and I spent $100. All of it was probably worth about $300. No toy I got was over $9. The best deal was a regularly $45 gift for $13. Awesome huh?? I was able to get most of my Christmas presents for all the kids in my family and quite a bit of birthday gifts bought. YAY!
5. Found a neat website called groopdealz that has a lot of unique stuff, perfect for gifts, for super cheap! I got some of these fun chalkboard label decals for only $4 for a set of 12.

No comments:
Post a Comment