Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Okay so I'm trying something new... I have been making my dinner menu for the week on Sunday evenings. That way Monday I can get to the store and buy all my items for the week. It has helped my grocery budget a ton...and my sanity! =) Sooo... I am going to share my weekly menu on my blog. =)


Monday- Black Bean Tacos (these aren't anything spectacular... just a cheap and easy dinner)
Tuesday- *Shrimp Risotto with Asparagus
Wednesday- Daddy/Daughter date. =)
Thursday- *Pretzel-Crusted Chicken 
Friday- *Parmesan Baked Penne with Chicken & Basil Pesto
Saturday- Dinner Meeting
Sunday- July Birthday Celebrations

Most of my meals this week are from *Chocolate Broccoli. Go check it out!

A lot of the recipes that I cook have been fairly easy. In the season I am in with my 2 little ones I don't have much time to spend in the kitchen. Usually the meals take a little longer for me to prepare due to potty breaks with my almost 3 year old and a tired baby that is still adjusting to only 2 naps a day. However I enjoy flavor and trying new meals so as long as I have a good perspective and no expectations I'm good! =)


No comments: