Thursday, July 29, 2010

One month away from turning ONE!!

Wow! People can tell you over and over to cherish every moment of your kids life because it flies by but you never truly get it until you have one. I seriously can not believe K is going to be a year old in a month. She is becoming such a big girl these days. Her "babyness" is going away. *tear* =( We're so proud of her though and have enjoyed watching her learn new things this past year.

As of 11 months Miss Kaisley....
-is almost standing on her own
-can walk if your holding one of her hands
-likes to wave and do the sniffles at everyone she sees while we are shopping
-eats EVERYTHING and ALWAYS seems hungry
-new things we have tried are pork, taco meat, yogurt, blueberry pancakes(made by mommy), broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, cheerios, animal crackers, big girl oatmeal, cheese, tomatoes, turkey sausage, and strawberries
-loves the book Goodnight Moon. We have been reading it since she was 5 months. She likes to turn the pages.
-on that note she likes to open and close all things
-dances to music
-wears mostly 9 month clothes but can still fit into some 3-6months stuff
-has 6 teeth
-still wakes up at 7:30, takes 2 naps and goes to bed around 8
-drinks A LOT of water. that girl is ALWAYS thirsty

We're going to start the "weaning" process in a week....please pray that she does okay with that. pray for me too..... I think it's going to be a sad day when I'm completely done nursing her. =(

I've started planning Miss K's birthday party...So excited! I'm goin all out! ;) My next post will probably be about her party...might be a couple months but it's coming... =)

1 comment:

Amber Massey said...

Can't wait to hear all about her special day!!! :)